We're now recruiting for an experienced Customer Insight Specialist to join our friendly Customer Insight Team, supporting the Customer Operations area and wider business.
The role will primarily focus on leading the ongoing implementation and development of our new customer feedback platform. You'll also oversee our existing customer feedback loops, drawing out customer insight and sharing it in an engaging way with the wider business, and lead other customer-focused initiatives as part of our Customer Experience strategy.
We're looking for someone who wants to be a key part of a busy, dynamic team but is also able to work under their own initiative as well as help to direct and develop other junior members of staff.
It goes without saying but you'll be passionate about the power of customer feedback and customer experience improvement. You'll also be great at communicating your specialist subject to internal and external audiences in an engaging, inspiring way and via a range of mediums. You'll also naturally understand the power and value of being ‘behind the scenes’, empowering others with information and customer insight, and encouraging business ownership.
You'll be ok with being flexible and working to tight deadlines where needed, and able to evidence consistent delivery, in line with agreed timescales.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role
- Develop, deliver and manage Moneybarn’s Voice of the Customer (VOC) or Customer Insight transformation programme
- Oversee and/or perform analysis of VOC data and insight with aim of drawing clear conclusions, which can then be shared with the wider business along with CX improvement recommendations:
- Provide guidance and technical support to Customer Experience Coordinator role as required.
- Work with other insight/data functions in the business (for example, our Management Information function) as needed to enhance our knowledge of our customers and provide further context to the customer feedback data and information we’re seeing via our VOC tools.
- Demonstrate, track and report commercial benefit of VOC/ Insight strategic initiatives and CX improvements.
- Develop concise, well thought-through plans, and provide regular status updates/ progress reports to CX Comms Manager, and/ or direct to CX Director where required.
What we’re looking for from you
- Passionate about importance of listening to customers and customer experience.
- Experience of dealing with customer feedback mechanisms – monitoring, research, customer surveys, analysis, insight and driving customer experience-focused actions etc.
- Able to analyse customer feedback and insight and produce accurate, insightful commentary and recommendations, in a format which is clear and easy for others to understand.
- Able to create engaging narrative based on customer feedback, developing a compelling story and using that to deliver useful insight to, and influence senior leadership team and key business stakeholders.
- Able to deliver CX insight reporting in a timely, consistent manner to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and strategy/ programme methodology.
- Driven and self-sufficient – ideally able to design and deliver initiatives with little guidance and oversight.
- Able to take abstract strategic thinking and build into structured delivery plan.
- Organised and able to manage projects/ initiatives to a structured plan.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). High level of attention to detail, and passion for accuracy and quality.
- Able to confidently deliver effective presentations to wider business via meetings, forums and during monthly stand-up briefings.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, good team worker and able to communicate effectively to and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Natural proclivity to understand power and value of being ‘behind the scenes’, empowering others with information and customer insight, and encouraging business ownership.
- Able to work to tight deadlines where needed, and able to evidence consistent delivery, in line with agreed timescales.
- Experienced MS Office user, particularly Word and Excel, and also comfortable with using and producing good quality slide packs via PowerPoint.
- Knowledge/experience of using Project Management Methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Knowledge/experience of working within Vehicle Finance industry, and/or Consumer Credit or wider Financial Services industry.
A fast-paced company that rewards creativity, initiative and contribution
Growing like we are, we’re always interested to hear from talented people. We currently employ nearly 300 team members at our head office in Petersfield, Hampshire and are the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender. Something you could be a part of.
Our parent company is Provident Financial Group, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of credit products to the non-standard market, which provides us and you with added security. You can find out more about us, including our history and values, by clicking here.
Growing together in a friendly working environment
To help you fulfil your potential and excel in your role, we invest heavily in training and development throughout the company. This approach enables us to nurture your talent, while providing the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
We’ve also created a friendly, open and engaging working environment, which encourages individuals to share ideas and work hard for each other. We genuinely all get along too and spend quality time together in and out of work, with numerous clubs starting spontaneously, from Cake Club to Gut Busters (the irony).
Taking care of our employees – it’s The Moneybarn Way
The happiness and wellbeing of our team is incredibly important to us. As a result, we’ve introduced many perks, activities and events that help promote interaction and communication within the company.
You’ll notice this caring approach from your very first day. That’s because everyone receives an accredited induction of up to two weeks to ensure they feel welcome, fully informed and truly settled in.
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
How do you apply?
Simply click the ‘Apply now’ button. This will pop up an email, which you can use to attach your CV, and covering letter telling us why this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Once we’ve received it, if you’re successful at the first stage, we’ll contact you to arrange an interview.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all role.
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). You can find out more here