Do you have Sales or Finance experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking to recruit a Deal Management Executive to join our brilliant team. The Deal Management Executive is responsible for working with our “Brokers” and “Introducers” to support them with operational requirements, ensuring they deliver the required business volumes and managing issues related to individual needs. Moneybarn is an award-winning specialist vehicle finance business. We strive to provide our Customers with the best service possible. If you’re looking for a role where you can go the extra mile this is the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll be expected to do in the role
- To manage any issues arising out of day to day contact with introducers escalated by the on boarding team.
- To effectively liaise between our deal processing/underwriting team and the introducer.
- Maintaining and updating administrative and reporting systems accurately.
- Supporting broker and introducer targets by focusing on a culture of First Time Payout
- Maintaining strong introducer relationships through regular, close contact which will include telephone and email communication and occasional face to face contact.
- To support the training of new and existing introducers in the use of Moneybarn systems and process.
- Regularly updating senior managers of progress or areas of concern.
- Constantly driving improvements and prioritising workloads.
- Learn and convey features and benefits of our product.
- Understand our position in the market.
What we’re looking for from you
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective timekeeping and time management.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident in strongly and constructively presenting Moneybarn’s point of view with introducers and the open market.
- A high level of gravitas and professionalism as an internal representative of Moneybarn.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data and interpret facts and figures.]
A fast-paced company that rewards creativity, initiative and contribution
Growing like we are, we’re always interested to hear from talented people. We currently employ nearly 300 team members at our head office in Petersfield, Hampshire and are the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender. Something you could be a part of.
Our parent company is Provident Financial Group, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of credit products to the non-standard market, which provides us and you with added security. You can find out more about us, including our history and values, by clicking here.
Growing together in a friendly working environment
To help you fulfil your potential and excel in your role, we invest heavily in training and development throughout the company. This approach enables us to nurture your talent, while providing the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
We’ve also created a friendly, open and engaging working environment, which encourages individuals to share ideas and work hard for each other. We genuinely all get along too and spend quality time together in and out of work, with numerous clubs starting spontaneously, from Cake Club to Gut Busters (the irony).
Taking care of our employees – it’s The Moneybarn Way
The happiness and wellbeing of our team is incredibly important to us. As a result, we’ve introduced many perks, activities and events that help promote interaction and communication within the company.
You’ll notice this caring approach from your very first day. That’s because everyone receives an accredited induction of up to two weeks to ensure they feel welcome, fully informed and truly settled in.
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
How do you apply?
Simply click the ‘Apply now’ button. This will pop up an email, which you can use to attach your CV, and covering letter telling us why this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Once we’ve received it, if you’re successful at the first stage, we’ll contact you to arrange an interview.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). You can find out more here