We are Moneybarn, the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender, and we are now looking for a motivational and determined Team Leader to join our focused and target driven Onboarding Team.
The Onboarding Team review every finance application that is submitted via the Moneybarn website, checking that all documentation is correct and inline with policy rules. High levels of attention to detail and accuracy are vital at this crucial stage in the Customer journey.
As Onboarding Team Leader, you will build and maintain strong working relationships with your team of 10-12 Onboarding Processors, mentoring and developing their skills to ensure morale is high and targets are reached in a fast-paced environment.
If you are an experienced Team Leader, who can lead by example and consistently deliver excellent service, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role;
- Targets - to monitor and ensure the delivery, maintenance and ongoing improvement of sales efficiency targets, through the management of individual deal processor performance
- Morale and Motivation – to ensure that morale and motivation is at the required standard to achieve targets and staff feel valued, acting upon the results where this may decrease
- Teamwork – to build and maintain close working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of team objectives and targets (team and internal stakeholders)
- People Management – being able to manage people in line with company handbook (policies and procedures), managing absence requests and ensuring resource is available to match business needs
- Development – to identify strengths and weaknesses providing ongoing training and coaching, setting individual objectives
- Performance Feedback – to provide ongoing feedback on the quality of the deal processor’s performance
- Resource Management – to understand staffing requirements and being able to flex staff different work streams to maximize sales. Maintaining the correct staffing levels to meet business needs
- Compliance – delivering first line audits and ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures, making recommendations for change, to drive increased services and lean efficiencies
What we’re looking for from you;
Demonstrable experience in a Team Leader role
- The ability to coach, train and motivate a team of people, and lead others by example
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Confidence in making your own decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Availability between 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment.
A fast-paced company that rewards creativity, initiative and contribution
Growing like we are, we’re always interested to hear from talented people. We currently employ nearly 300 team members at our head office in Petersfield, Hampshire and are the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender. Something you could be a part of.
Our parent company is Provident Financial Group, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of credit products to the non-standard market, which provides us and you with added security. You can find out more about us, including our history and values, by clicking here.
Growing together in a friendly working environment
To help you fulfil your potential and excel in your role, we invest heavily in training and development throughout the company. This approach enables us to nurture your talent, while providing the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
We’ve also created a friendly, open and engaging working environment, which encourages individuals to share ideas and work hard for each other. We genuinely all get along too and spend quality time together in and out of work, with numerous clubs starting spontaneously, from Cake Club to Gut Busters (the irony).
Taking care of our employees – it’s The Moneybarn Way
The happiness and wellbeing of our team is incredibly important to us. As a result, we’ve introduced many perks, activities and events that help promote interaction and communication within the company.
You’ll notice this caring approach from your very first day. That’s because everyone receives an accredited induction of up to two weeks to ensure they feel welcome, fully informed and truly settled in.
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
How do you apply?
Simply click the ‘Apply now’ button. This will pop up an email, which you can use to attach your CV, and covering letter telling us why this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Once we’ve received it, if you’re successful at the first stage, we’ll contact you to arrange an interview.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). You can find out more here