We are now looking to recruit an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join our busy Technology & Change team based at our Moneybarn offices in Petersfield.
As well as line managing a small team of Business Analysts, you will be responsible for the management of ideas, through to the successful implementation on a range of business led programmes and projects.
With excellent soft skills, you will have the ability to work in a collaborative way, negotiating with and influencing key stakeholders, with the interests of the project at heart. You will also be able to evidence the successful completion of several projects through all stages of research, specification, development, testing and implementation.
If you have an enquiring mind, with the ability to discover real justification for change, coupled with the skills and experience of an established Business Analyst, then this may be the role for you.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Build an Operational Excellence capability supporting business improvements in a timely and rigorous manner
- Create, implement a framework that is ensuring Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement culture within Moneybarn
- Research and endorse project proposals, justifications, scope and objectives
- Elicit, analyse and validate business requirements across a range of business teams
- Define project success factors, benefits metrics and realisation approaches to measure and drive real benefit for the business
- Collaborate across the business at all levels to stimulate, nurture, grow and challenge ideas
- Resolve complex / conflicting requirements using appropriate business analysis tools and techniques including facilitated workshops, SWOT analysis, system and business process diagrams and models, data models, use cases and user stories as agreed with the Lead Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Mapping AS IS and TO BE procedures and performing gap analysis
- Supporting projects to identify and define key data points and requirements for migration, integration and development
What we're looking for from you:
- Full development lifecycle delivery experience from ideas through to benefit realisation
- Experience working on IT projects
- Delivered on package selection projects
- Delivered IT projects with internal and external development teams
- Gathered business requirement and applied modelling techniques across multiple projects of all sizes
- Experience of working with a 3rd party supplier and/or COTS programme
- Solution assessment, selection and validation skills
- Ability to build relationships to a Business Partnering level across the business
- Process / data analysis and modelling experience
- Prioritised business requirements elicitation, analysis, validation, sign off and management
- RAIDD management
- Professional accreditation/certifications in Business Analysis or Business Change
- Educated to degree or equivalent work experience
- Financial services experience within the FCA environment
- Motor trade industry experience
- IT Consultancy Business Analyst experience
- Exposure to programme delivery
A fast-paced company that rewards creativity, initiative and contribution
Growing like we are, we’re always interested to hear from talented people. We currently employ nearly 300 team members at our head office in Petersfield, Hampshire and are the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender. Something you could be a part of.
Our parent company is Provident Financial Group, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of credit products to the non-standard market, which provides us and you with added security. You can find out more about us, including our history and values, by clicking here.
Growing together in a friendly working environment
To help you fulfil your potential and excel in your role, we invest heavily in training and development throughout the company. This approach enables us to nurture your talent, while providing the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
We’ve also created a friendly, open and engaging working environment, which encourages individuals to share ideas and work hard for each other. We genuinely all get along too and spend quality time together in and out of work, with numerous clubs starting spontaneously, from Cake Club to Gut Busters (the irony).
Taking care of our employees – it’s The Moneybarn Way
The happiness and wellbeing of our team is incredibly important to us. As a result, we’ve introduced many perks, activities and events that help promote interaction and communication within the company.
You’ll notice this caring approach from your very first day. That’s because everyone receives an accredited induction of up to two weeks to ensure they feel welcome, fully informed and truly settled in.
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
How do you apply?
Simply click the ‘Apply now’ button. This will pop up an email, which you can use to attach your CV, and covering letter telling us why this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Once we’ve received it, if you’re successful at the first stage, we’ll contact you to arrange an interview.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). You can find out more here