- All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Moneybarn No.1 Limited. You may download one copy of any of the material displayed on this website for non-commercial personal or internal use only; but you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on or in relation to such material. You may not copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials on this website for any other purpose.
- Links contained in this website lead to websites not under the control of Moneybarn No.1 Limited is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on this website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Moneybarn No.1 Limited accepts no liability in respect of the content of, any such linked site. Linking to any linked sites is at your own risk.
- The trade marks, logos, names and images displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Moneybarn No.1 Limited and others. Nothing in this website should be taken as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website without the prior written approval of Moneybarn No.1 Limited or such third party as may own the relevant trademark.
- care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, whether express or implied, is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that the information and materials contained on this website are free from errors or inaccuracy.
- Nothing in this website constitutes investment advice and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities in Moneybarn No.1 Limited or to buy any of its financial products, and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any such securities. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. Past performance does not necessarily give a guide for the future. If you are in any doubt as to what action you should take, you should consult an independent adviser. Moneybarn No.1 Limited is regulated in its car and van finance lending facilities.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however resulting from the access to and use of this website and the information and materials contained on it.
- You are not entitled (nor shall you assist others) to set up any other link to this website (whether via hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Moneybarn No.1 Limited. All requests for consent will be dealt with promptly.