According to Car Magazine these are 5 of the cheapest hybrid cars on sale in the UK market:
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid starting at £18,745
- Hyundai Kona Hybrid starting at £22,495
- Kia Niro starting at £24,855
- Ford Mondeo Hybrid starting at £26,460
- Toyota C-HR starting at £24,744
Some car magazines have stated that Toyota hybrid SUV’s are some of most affordable hybrid cars on the market. This is considering things such as the way they drive, costs of maintenance and their overall offering as a vehicle.
Because sometimes it’s nice to dream, we have also looked at the 5 most expensive hybrid cars currently on sale in the market:
- BMW 330e starting at £39,372
- Audi Q5 TFSI e starting at £43,300
- BMW 530e starting at £45,915
- Volvo XC90 T8 starting at £67,495
- Mercedes S560e starting at £70,470
The prices listed above are retail prices of the cars as new. Although these prices might seem out of your range, it’s good to know that on average a car loses around 60% of its value within the first 3 years. You can find these models for sale second-hand on Exchange and Mart, Auto Trader and many other vehicle selling websites. Helping you to find the best hybrid car for you.