FAQs - Existing customers

What if I become bankrupt or enter an IVA?

Sam Wooller, Customer Experience Communications Manager
Monday, 22 August 2016

Please always keep us informed of any changes in your circumstances. You can call us on 0330 555 1230 and speak to a member of our Customer Services Team.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, there are many charities out there that can offer free financial advice such as Step Change, Money Helper, National Debtline and Citizens Advice who both have a team of dedicated advisors who are only a phone call away.