FAQs - The application process

What documents prove I live in the UK?

Sam Wooller, Customer Experience Communications Manager
Wednesday, 02 September 2020

To get vehicle finance with us, you’ll need to have lived in the UK for a minimum of 3 years.

We’ll need to see your UK driving licence as proof of this. If this is not available, we will accept UK or EU passports along with a completed DVLA and DVA mandate or Share Code PDF.