FAQs - Existing customers

Can you transfer car finance to another person?

Sam Wooller, Customer Experience Communications Manager
Tuesday, 04 August 2020

No, this is not something we can do. If you are wanting to cancel your agreement and hand back the vehicle, then please speak to our Customer Services Team who will be able to talk you through the process.

They’ll also be able to tell you what options are available to you as we’ll always try our best to keep you in the vehicle. However, If you no longer want or can afford to remain in the vehicle, we’ll find the cheapest and easiest way for you to exit your agreement.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, there are many charities out there that can offer free financial advice such as Step Change, Money Helper, National Debtline and Citizens Advice who both have a team of dedicated advisors who are only a phone call away.