FAQs - Existing customers

Do I need to insure my vehicle?

Sam Wooller, Customer Experience Communications Manager
Monday, 22 August 2016

Yes, when you sign an agreement with us, you agree that you will insure the vehicle in your name under a fully comprehensive policy. You also need to make sure the excess isn’t more than £500.00.