I have an agreement with you and I’m looking to upgrade or change the vehicle, what are my options?

Barney says:

Where the agreement is a ‘Conditional Sale Agreement’ we legally own the vehicle while we’re providing you with finance. If you want to change the vehicle you would need to repay the existing agreement and then you could consider selling or part exchange. We might be able to finance another vehicle for you and this might be at a lower rate if you meet certain criteria. If this is something you’re thinking about, please call us on 0330 555 1250 and we’ll be happy to work through your options in more detail.